Success starts with a good plan.
For tangible results, you will likely need to see us more than once.
Our treatments work cumulatively, each building on the last. The amount of treatment needed usually depends on the severity and length of time your symptoms have been experienced.
We will take a detailed history, map out a custom treatment plan, track your progress, and adjust the plan as needed based on your body’s response. If your condition is relatively new and mild, often only a few sessions are necessary. For chronic and severe cases, long-term maintenance treatments may be required.
We often recommend visits 1-2x/week for the first few weeks until we begin to achieve lasting results. After those first few weeks, the goal is to design your visit frequency so that you come back in before your symptoms return to the way they felt at your previous visit. This way we can build on each and every visit without starting over every time you come in.
Once we get lasting results for 3+ weeks we graduate you to our maintenance plan which can be anywhere from monthly to seasonal tune-ups throughout the year!
POLICIES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Receipts are issued after your visit for insurance purposes.
- Intake and Direct Billing forms are emailed to you after booking your initial appointment. These must be completed prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid reduced treatment time.
- Strict 24-hour cancelation policy. Please know that your scheduled appointment time is reserved for you and that any non-emergent changes beyond 24-hour notice will be subject to the full price of the booking.
EXTENDED MEDICAL DIRECT BILLING
Check with your individual practitioner to see if they direct bill with any of the following insurers:
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP, Veterans Affairs)
- Canada Life
- Group Health
- Johnston Group (Chambers, CINUP, First Canadian, Max Benefits)
- Johnston Inc
- Cowan (Express Scripts Canada)