Initial Visit – $135.00
We will discuss your health concerns, review your health history, and perform necessary assessments, to create your individualized treatment plan. You will also receive your first acupuncture treatment, which may also include cupping, gua sha, e-stim, moxibustion, massage, dietary, lifestyle, and/or remedial exercise advice, etc., as indicated.
Follow-Up Visits (45-90 minutes)– $100-$180
All follow-up visits include a progress assessment and acupuncture treatment. Longer treatment lengths allow additional time for manual techniques like cupping, gua sha, or massage.
REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY
Initial Visit – $135
We will discuss your health concerns, review your health history, and perform necessary assessments, to create your individualized treatment plan. You will also receive your first massage therapy treatment which may include, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, muscle energy techniques, IASTM, and/or remedial exercise instruction, etc., as indicated.
Follow-Up Visits (60-90 minutes) – $125 – $180
All follow-up visits include a progress assessment and RMT treatment. Longer appointment times allow additional time to address multiple/complex concerns.
POLICIES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- GST is included in all RMT prices listed.
- Payments via Debit, Visa, Master Card, Cash & E-Transfer.
- Receipts are issued after your visit for insurance purposes.
- Intake and Direct Billing forms are emailed to you after booking your initial appointment. These must be completed prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid reduced treatment time.
- Strict 24-hour cancelation policy. Please know that your scheduled appointment time is reserved for you and that any non-emergent changes beyond 24 hours notice will be subject to the full price of the booking.
DIRECT BILLING IS AVAILIABLE WITH THESE MAJOR INSURERS
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP, Veterans Affairs)
- Canada Life
- Group Health
- Johnston Group (Chambers, CINUP, First Canadian, Max Benefits)
- Johnston Inc
- Cowan (Express Scripts Canada)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Britt is so knowledgeable, by far the best RMT in Whistler! I always look forward to my appointments.
Sound advice and excellent work. Britt has been treating me for a few years, and she not only provides excellent bodywork but also takes the time to (a) listen to you and (b) explain what is happening. I highly recommend her.
I’ve been seeing Britt for a while and she has by far been the best and most effective RMT. Highly recommended!!
Britt is amazing. She asks the right questions to figure out what you don’t even know you need. Two big thumbs up!